People have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a worldwide software (SaaS) company. We’re 13,000 innovators who believe in helping people be the best they can be, working with businesses and communities to make a difference in the world through technology.
We embrace diversity, knowing that different backgrounds and ways of thinking are key to innovation. At Sage, you're valued for being you. You're encouraged to live through our four values: be bold, be human, create simplicity, and grow trust.
The world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. With reimagined working environments, we can unlock more flexibility and innovation by allowing our colleagues to work flexibly from home, Sage offices, or customer sites.
What's in it for you?
• Competitive salaries that landed us top 5% of similar sized companies (according to Comparably)
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
• 401(k) retirement match (100% matching up to 4%)
• 21 days paid time off (+1 floating holiday)
• 5 days paid yearly to volunteer (through Sage Foundation)
• Sage Wellness Rewards Program (flexible ways to use wellness credit and fitness reimbursement)
• A library of on-demand career development options and ongoing training offerings
Hear from our employees:
According to our employee feedback on Comparably, we scored a 4.8/5 rating on company culture and our employees gave our CEO a score of 90/100. We also won awards in 2021 for Best Company when it comes to diversity, compensation, women, work-life balance, leadership, and career growth, to name a few.
What about culture?
Every company on the planet boasts about their culture it seems. But often it just means throwing pizza parties and thinking they deserve an award for it. Culture at Sage means programs for work-life-balance, diverse leadership, paid time off to volunteer, and goals for making the world a better place. We hope you see a difference in our people and decide to join us if you desire a culture that goes beyond dreaded virtual happy hours.