Aleris is a global leader in the manufacture and sale of aluminum rolled products, with approximately 14 facilities in three geographically aligned business units in North America, Europe and China. We serve a variety of end-use industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, building and construction, transportation, packaging, and consumer goods. Click here to view the Aleris story.
Aleris is built on a set of core values that are the bedrock of our company. These core values are the things that make the culture at Aleris distinctive. They are underlying characteristics about what we value and hold true, which make us the employer of choice for so many and the supplier of choice for so many of our customers.
Here is our website: www.aleris.com
Global Company Overview:
• 14 Manufacturing Facilities, a Global Headquarters, 2 Regional Headquarters, click here to view.
• 4 State of the Art Research & Development Innovation Centers the U.S., Europe and China.
• Aleris was formed at the end of 2004.
• We have an executive leadership team with nearly 200 years of combined industrial experience.
Aleris Lewisport Overview:
• We produce common alloy aluminum coil.
• Over 20 alloys produced, with over 2000 customer specification products.
• 54 acres under roof (2,352,240 ft2 ). 1,333 acres total.
• Nearly 1,000 employees working on-site.
• Received a 2016 CEO Safety Excellence Award.
• Currently nearing the end of a $350 million dollar expansion.
• ISO 9001, TS16949 Certified
• Aleris promotes heavily from within.