Anderson Equipment Company was founded in 1935 by H.W. Anderson and his partner C.K. Burson. Used and rebuilt construction equipment comprised a large part of the firm's inventory in the late 1930's and new construction and mining equipment lines were steadily added over the years. Since its inception, the company has continuously broadened its sales and service territories. With 18 full service locations across Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, our infrastructure affords us the ability to seamlessly fulfill our customers' needs from Kentucky to Canada. Although Anderson Equipment Company has changed dramatically over the years, one characteristic has remained the same - its reputation for Quality: people, products and services.