Charter Oak Financial is a boutique financial strategy firm organized by professionals with over 100 years of experience. Located in the Wall Street area, Charter Oak is seeking professionals who want to build a finance career setting their own pace and maintaining a flexible schedule. We are looking for people who live in the New York area.
Dedicated to serving our community, we are looking for people with a steadfast drive to succeed, the passion to make a difference and the desire to love what they do. Financial Professional. help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. In addition to superior annuity products, registered can offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term investment strategy. If you've never considered a career in finance that's okay! We have financial professionals with diverse career backgrounds including education, coaching, athletics, military, finance, banking, mortgage, and real estate. We provide the training, resources, and specialized marketing support to help you establish your business and stand behind your efforts.
Charter Oak offers retirement income, investments, and long-term care and annuities. Our nationwide team consists of leaders in investments, estate, family and business planning. In addition to advisory aptitude or experience, the ideal candidate should have community-orientation, competitive spirit, and excellent communication skills, as well as outstanding character and integrity. Job Requirements: You do not need advisory, business development, or marketing experience to begin your road to success in this role! All you need is passion and a desire to make a difference.
We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics:
· Must be living in the New York area.
· College degree or higher, preferred but not necessary.
· Bilingual Portuguese and/or Spanish English speaking preferred, but not necessary.
· Entrepreneurial Spirit.
· License preferred, but not required
· Previous Experience preferred
· Financial Industry background not required
· Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships
· Fearless, positive attitude, and willingness to be accountable for results.
· Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
· Desire for continuous learning.
· Good communicator with excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner.
· Self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with Veludi Capital Strategies:
Career Advancement - After two years as a successful professional, additional opportunities that may be available include: becoming a partner, development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting marketing, or training.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
· Continuing education reimbursement
· Reimbursement for industry designations
· Discounts from major wireless carriers
At Charter Oak, we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. This an opportunity located in the Wall Street area of Manhattan.