CoBank stands strong as an enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural America. As a national cooperative bank and a proud member of the Farm Credit System it is our mission to serve as a relevant and dependable provider of credit and other value-added financial services. From our headquarters in Denver, Colorado and our regional banking centers across the US, CoBank provides loans, leases, export financing and other financial services to agribusinesses and rural power, water and communications providers in all 50 states.
A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. When you choose a career with CoBank, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. In order to be the best, we hire the best!
Remarkable Benefits offered by CoBank
• Careers with a purpose- stand for something!
• Competitive Compensation & Incentive
• Benefits Packages, including: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance
• CoBank University robust curriculum –associate training and development, including higher education tuition reimbursement
• Outstanding 401k – up to 9% matching!
• Time-Off Packages – Vacation 15+ days, 10 Paid Sick Days, and 11 Paid Holidays
• Community Impact – United Way Angel Day, Volunteer Day and Associate Directed Contribution
• Associate Resource Groups – creating a culture of diversity and inclusion
• Recognize a fellow associate with “GEM” awards, including a monetary value
• Hybrid Schedules Available