Inwood Community Services (Manhattan)
The Alicia M. Ferrer Mental Health Clinic is the counseling component of Inwood Community Services, Inc. which is a not-for-profit corporation. Currently offers professional, highly successful and culturally competent services in four major areas: counseling, education (adult ESOL/BENL& after school tutoring for children) and recreation(after school and summer activities for children), and a direct and primary ATOD prevention program.
We are currently seeking fee-for-service social workers (LCSW, LMHC, and LMSW), Licensed Psychologist –He/She will provide individual, family or group therapy to our clients in our Outpatient-Mental Health Clinic.
• Saturdays Only: 9am-4pm
• Fee-for-service compensation based on sessions completed
• Supervision provided
• Client and Supervision hours can count toward LCSW Qualifications
• Master Degree (Social Work, Mental Health Counseling and/or Marriage and Family Therapy)
• New York State Department of Education License
• Bilingual - English/Spanish
• 5+ years of experience
Please submit a cover letter and resume. Be sure to indicate “Fee-for-Service Clinicians” in the subject line of your email.
Job Type: Contract