LattaHarris, LLP is a CPA firm located in Eastern Iowa. The Firm was formed in 1981, in Washington, Iowa. Since that time we have expanded and now include a staff of approximately eighty people with offices in Cedar Rapids, Durant, Grundy Center, Iowa City, Sigourney, Tama, Tipton and Washington. LattaHarris offers a wide range of professional services to closely-held business and individual clients throughout the Midwest. These services include auditing, accounting and bookkeeping, consulting, business valuations, tax planning and compliance services, succession planning and more. At LattaHarris, LLP our main focus is on the continued success of our clients.
LattaHarris, LLP Mission Statement:
• To provide the highest quality professional services possible by a certified public accounting firm. These services include tax, accounting, auditing, information technology, business and financial consulting.
• To utilize the full extent of our abilities to help our clients achieve their goals.
• To provide the optimal environment to help our personnel reach their maximum professional potential and personal fulfillment.
• To continue the growth of our practice at a rate that provides continual opportunity for advancement by firm personnel and facilitates constant quality improvement.
• To always be mindful of the people, efforts and relationships that have made the firm what it is today.
Because of our commitment, experience and growth, LattaHarris, LLP offers expertise in a wide range of accounting-related services, a few of these include:
• Individual and business income tax planning and preparation
• Payroll, sales and use, estate, trust and gift tax preparation and planning
• Tax representation before IRS and state taxing authorities
Accounting and Audit Services
• Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations, forecasts and projections
• Bookkeeping services, accounting assistance, production and cost accounting, payroll processing, accounts receivable and accounts payable services
• Integration of personal and business tax strategies
• Evaluation, selection and formation of business entities
• Retirement and investment planning
• College funding strategies
• Information technology: hardware and software evaluation, selection, installation, training and support
• Specialized industries: agriculture, real estate, construction and cost segregation, health care providers, and comprehensive services for closely-held businesses
• Business and farm succession planning, buy-sell arrangements, valuation and litigation support services