Looking for supplemental income and a part time job with flexible hours?
Prometric Tesing is a secure testing facility where candidates come to take computer-based professional Academic State licensing/certification exams. Medical exams and the GRE are just a few of the 600+ exams we proctor at our center. Our Test Center Administrators proctor these exams ensuring a secure and quality environment.
We are looking for individuals who are available to work 15 to 20 hours a week between our Milwaukie and NE Portland centers. The available shifts range from a 5-10 hour workday. The position available is great for students as we can be flexible with school schedules. Saturday and Sunday availability is required.
We are offering $13.00 per hour. We will train you! Here are some of the job requirements:
• Some college experience preferred.
• Experience dealing with the public
• Strong verbal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, and operating and maintenance instructions
• Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
• Ability to handle small tools, stoop, reach, maneuver equipment, pack equipment for shipping and or unpack for installation
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Visual requirements include the ability to adjust focus on computer screen, and view testing room during proctoring
• One to two years customer service related experience.
• Exposure to and some familiarity with Microsoft Windows-based computer applications preferred.
• Passing an IRS background check (will be explained at the interview)
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org