Red Tent has been lifting incarcerated women up to a better life for more than 7 years. Through our trauma informed program, women make better choices, resolve their trauma with the idea that they don't return to jail. Many women say "Red Tent saved my life." Red Tent is expanding our services and growing. Come be a part of an organization that makes a difference to community women as well as makes our communities safer.
Red Tent is a 501(c)3 organization with administrative offices located in downtown St. Petersburg, FL. We conduct classes for women at the Pinellas County Jail three days a week, Wednesday to Friday. A support group is held on Monday for women who have been released from jail. We have recently added a Case Manager to offer stronger support to the women once they are released.
Interns are invaluable to our organization so we can add to our administrative ability and talents. Interns enjoy their work because they know it is meaningful and makes a difference in our community. We currently need interns to:
1. Web Design - create a fresh, updated design for our website
2. Social Media specialist - maximize use of social media to create visibility, sharing our happenings and create donations for Red Tent
3. Research and install a CRM and develop procedures for its implementation.
4. Create a database and screens to input the information from our assessment form and surveys. Create the ability to run reports.
5. Work with the Case Manager to support the newly released women and align appropriate resources.
Please contact Josette Green, CEO with the contact information at the right.