SilverLakes is a privately owned 130-acre site being developed as a new model for how youth sports, family entertainment and community can all interact in real time.
SilverLakes opened September 2015 and is already one of the largest youth sports, family entertainment, and community centric venues in the U.S. The facility is located in Southern California in the city of Norco, right off Interstate 15. 215,000 cars pass by daily on this busy interstate and over 1,250,000 guests visited or played at the facility in 2017. The primary use of the property is sporting events such as soccer, equestrian, lacrosse, and cross country with secondary uses being concerts, conferences, corporate events and other outdoor gatherings.
The facility improvements today are:
• 24 full-size soccer fields
• 4 LED Lit Synthetic Fields
• 5 equestrian arenas
• 1,500 horse stall capacity
• 12,000 Square Foot Outdoor Cafe
• The BackYard - Concert facility approved for up to 10,000 people per day for concerts, corporate parties, and community events
• The FieldHouse - 150 seat restaurant and bar, offering catering and sports related concessions
• The FieldHouse Terrace - Private banquet facility for 200 people
SilverLakes is looking to expand its facilities and its vertical business lines for continued growth and success. Future Developments include:
• A lit stadium field with a 5,000-seat capacity
• An indoor sports facility