The US Oncology Network believes local cancer care is better care. We empower the delivery of advanced integrated cancer care through our network of independent physicians who share expertise and resources to provide quality, value-based care close to home.
Our clinical and business support capabilities, expertise and industry-leading technologies keep local practices at the forefront of high quality, efficient care delivery while enabling practice success, quality of life and financial security for physicians.
- 25 years of practice management expertise
- Leader in value-based care with over 800 physicians participating in the Center for Medicaid and Medicare Innovation Oncology Care Model – one fourth of the entire population of physicians nationwide
- Over 1,400 affiliated physicians
- More than 400 locations across the United States
- Over 850,000 patients treated annually
With three clinic groups in the Pacific Northwest - Compass Oncology in Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR; Willamette Valley Cancer Institute in Eugene and Springfield, OR; and Hematology Oncology Associates in Medford, OR - the US Oncology Network has provided cutting edge treatments in a community centered atmosphere.