Via is dedicated to helping individuals with disabilities and special needs achieve greater self-sufficiency and lead richer lives.
Camp Via West a stunning 13.5 acre campus in the Cupertino foothills where we offer overnight and day camp experiences for children and adults with special needs: Weekends during the school year, Week-long programs in the summer. The camp experience includes a variety of outdoor activities and opportunities to build social, emotional and independent living skills.
Our First Step Children's Therapy Program provides year-round therapeutic, educational, and diagnostic services for children birth through 14 years old. Early Start assessments are provided for children birth through 3 years old in partnership with San Andreas Regional Center. Services are offered in a variety of settings including our clinic, schools, clients’ homes and via tele-health.
Our jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities provide excellent experience for careers in:
• Recreation Therapy (CRT)
• Kinesiology Adaptive Physical Education (APEAA)
• Art Therapy
• Music Therapy
• Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
• In Home Respite (IHR)
• Speech Therapy (SLP)
• Occupational Therapy (OT)
• Physical Therapy (PT)
• Early Intervention (EI)
• Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy (ABA)
• Education, Special Education, Early Childhood Special Education
• Public service, law enforcement, and social services
• Performing arts, art, music, dance, creative expression